Material contained on this website was created, authored and/or prepared for the sole use of the Felix rusli Photoarts. Reproduction or use, either commercial or otherwise, of intellectual property contained on or in the Felix rusli Photoarts website is strictly prohibited. Intellectual property is defined as, but is not limited to, all photography, images, information and content, written or otherwise.
All photographs on the Felix rusli Photoarts website are offered for information purpose only as a collective work and are the property of the respective contributors protected by both the Felix Rusli Photoarts and its contributing owner. Reproduction or use is defined as downloading, copying, distributing, posting, adapting, adopting, capitalizing on, reselling, manipulating, or utilizing any intellectual property in any way (including chat board or forum posts). Source acknowledgement does not constitute authorization. Use of images, materials and/or intellectual property for press or public use must accompany written consent from both the Felix Rusli Photoarts and its stated owner. Copyright infringement is punishable by law and is strictly enforced.
Or you may visit our GENERAL TERM & CONDITION.
INTRODUCTION TO COPYRIGHT LAW FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
The use of a copyright notice is no longer required under U.S. law, although it is often beneficial. Because prior law did contain such a requirement, however, the use of notice is still relevant to the copyright status of older works. This circular discusses both the copyright notice provisions as originally enacted in the 1976 Copyright Act (title 17, U.S. Code), which took effect January 1, 1978, and the effect of the 1988 Berne Convention Implementation Act, which amended the copyright law to make the use of a copyright notice optional on copies of works published on and after March 1, 1989. Specifications for the proper form and placement of the notice are described in this circular. Works published before January 1, 1978, are governed by the previous copyright law. Under that law, if a work was published under the copyright owner’s authority without a proper notice of copyright, all copyright protection for that work was permanently lost in the United States. The Uruguay Round Agreements Act of 1994 (URAA) (PL 103-465) modified the effect of publication without notice for certain foreign works. Under this Act, copyright is automatically restored, effective January 1, 1996, for certain foreign works placed into the public domain because of lack of proper notice or noncompliance with other legal requirements. Although restoration is automatic, if the copyright owner wishes to enforce rights against reliance parties (those who, relying on the public domain status of a work, were already using the work before the URAA was enacted), he/she must either file with the Copyright Office a Notice of Intent to Enforce the restored copyright or serve such a notice on the reliance party. For more information about the copyright notice under the law in effect before January 1, 1978, request Circular 96 Section 202.2, “Copyright Notice,” from the Copyright Office. For more information about restoration of copyright under the URAA, request Circular 38b, “Highlights of Copyright Amendments Contained in the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (URAA).”
USE OF THE COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY
Copyright is a form of protection provided by the laws of the United States to authors of “original works of authorship.” When a work is published under the authority of the copyright owner (see definition of “publication” below), a notice of copyright may be placed on all publicly distributed copies or phonorecords. The use of the notice is the responsibility of the copyright owner and does not require permission from, or registration with, the Copyright Office. Use of the notice may be important because it informs the public that the work is protected by copyright, identifies the copyright owner, and shows the year of first publication. Furthermore, in the event that a work is infringed, if the work carries a proper notice, the court will not give any weight to a defendant’s interposition of an innocent infringement defense—that is, that he or she did not realize that the work was protected. An innocent infringement defense may result in a reduction in damages that the copyright owner would otherwise receive. For works first published on and after March 1, 1989, use of the copyright notice is optional. Before March 1, 1989, the use of the notice was mandatory on all published works. Omitting the notice on any work first published before that date could result in the loss of copyright protection if corrective steps are not taken within a certain amount of time. The curative steps are described in this circular under “Omission of Notice and Errors in Notice.” The Copyright Office does not take a position on whether reprints of works first published with notice before March 1, 1989, which are distributed on or after March 1, 1989, must bear the copyright
The Client(s) hereby allow(s) The Photographer(s) to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles and other such material, providing that the images used are used lawfully and without damage to The Client(s).
When you book our photography, service we’d like give you the best result and the best capture of your one of a lifetime memory and also to maintain our standard quality. So, there are points to understand and :
- We don’t allow other photographer from any company or even from the guests to join the same event with us to maintain our standard quality.
- In the ceremony time, no guests are allowed to leave their seats to join the photo shooting
- For Pre-wedding photos we only do Minor Beauty Retouched and color enhancement.
- For Wedding photos we only do color enhancement.
- No manipulation digital imaging (ex. Add more hair, slimmer body/face, straighten arm or leg position, tattoo removing, make up editing, etc.) based on the package
To edit and develop the photo files surely needs time because we do the editing one by one (not with template or Photoshop) and all edited files are one of a kind, therefore we’ll inform the timing needed for the edited photo to be ready will be 30 – 60 working days the max.
But we’ll give you the original files first before you leave. So please inform us where you’ll stay so we can deliver the files to you.
- All the above prices are nett, inclusive government tax and service.
- The requested service date can only be secured with an initial non-refundable 50% deposit of the projected invoice.
- The balance payment must be done at least 7 days prior to the service date. All additional goods are payable on ordering.
- Package price excluding Entrance Fee (pre-wedding), Meals, property fee if needed, wardrobe, accessories, studio if needed and courier cost.
- Couple and FTP should sign an agreement of photography services.
- We require full charge amount to be received in our Bank Account.
- Any Bank fees are to be applied to your bank account or responsible by the client (hence, Bank transfer fees will be on client account).
CHANGE OF DATE:
If you need to change the date of the Photo Services then any new date will be subject to the Photographer’s availability. We shall use reasonable endeavors to arrange an alternative date for the Photos Services. If we can agree a revised date we will ask you to fill in a new Booking Form which shall constitute a new agreement on these same Terms and Conditions. In the event that we cannot agree another date with you then the deposit will be lost.
- We shall have no liability to you under this Agreement if we are prevented from carrying out the Photo Services by: The bride and groom or wedding party not being on time and/or the church, the reception, or the place of the wedding having photography restrictions; any inhibiting background, location, or additional arrangements with other photographers; and/or Any acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, inclement weather or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
- The due performance of the contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by The Photographer(s) owing to any cause beyond their control (i.e. sudden illness/injury).
- The Photographer(s) have other professional photographers who will be contacted by their staff in the event that they are not able to attend your booking due to the above clause.
- In the event of cancellation by The Photographer(s) (although all attempts will be made to arrange for another photographer to be present) or in the unlikely event of total photographic failure (although re-shoots may be arranged if practicable – The Photographer(s) will not be responsible for costs in order to stage such re-shoots), The Photographer(s) liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits and fees paid.
· In the event of cancellation submitted within:
- 30 (thirty) days or more of the event, non refundable deposit.
- 10 (ten) days of the event, 70% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 5 (five) days of the event, 90% cancellation fee of the total quoted prices shall be applied.
- 1 (one) day of the event or no show, 100% cancellation fee applied.
NO SHOW AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Should a cancellation be received 1 weeks prior to the event on any occasion a penalty 50% of the down payment from contracted rate will be applied to your account.
- Should a cancellation be received less than 3 days prior to the event on any occasion or “no show”, then 100% of total downpayment will be charged to your account.
Reservation can only be accepted with advance prepayment and can be transfer to the following accounts (kindly send the copy of bank transfer to our e-mail : email@example.com
Account Name :
Name : PT.Felixindo Raya Pratama
Bank : Bank CIMB Niaga, Jalan Raya Sanur,Denpasar
No. A/C : 349-01-00246-00-1
SWIFT CODE : B N I A I D J A,
TAX REGISTERED (NPWP) No :02.106.209.6-113.000
BANK : BCA, KCP Jl. Prof. Mohammad Yamin No. 11 A, Renon Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia